Regular Office Hours: Mon - Thurs: 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (207) 532-4229
Fax: (207) 532-2067
After Hours Nurse Triage Line: (207) 532-2240
Listen to the prompt to be connected to a nurse and follow the instructions given
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to register and update insurance and registration information. Be sure that your insurance information indicates that we are your Primary Care Provider.
If you know you are going to be late for an appointment or if you must cancel, please call to notify us. We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you arrive late.
Please bring all your prescription bottles to every appointment. Please allow 48-72 hours notice to renew your prescriptions. Routine medication refills and narcotic refills will not be completed on weekends or holidays. Please check your prescription bottles regularly so you may notify us of refill requests during office hours.
- Primary care for people of all ages, including routine office visits for acute and chronic illnesses, Well Child Exams, Sports physicals, Adult physicals
- Laboratory services include on-site blood draws, Strep screens, urine testing, pregnancy tests, Covid-19 tests, Influenza testing
- Injections (including Vitamin B12, Depo Provera, allergy injections, etc.)
- Orders for medications, labs, x-rays, physical therapy, and hospital services
- Referrals to specialists and outside providers
- Referrals to Maliseet programs such as Fitness, Behavior Health & Substance Use, Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Advocacy Center, Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, etc.
- Telemedicine services (offered during the pandemic)