The Boys & Girls Club of Maliseet will provide youth in grades K-12 with fun cultural, educational and physical activities. With faith, integrity and love, we will implement these programs with a safe, structured environment.
Our program aims to help children from all walks of life and will continue to find new and healthier ways to shape children physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. The Boys & Girls Club of Maliseet provides opportunities for our youth to learn and develop sportsmanship, integrity, character, social skills and lifelong friendships.
- Youth activities for native youth ages 5-18
- Transportation to and from youth activities
- Prevention Education
- Homework help
- Field Trips
- Summer Feeding Program
- Holiday activities and parties
- Cultural Activities such as drumming, beadworking, fishing, native cuisine, shawl making, etc.
- Collaboration with other programs such as Maliseet Boys and Girls Club, Native American Education program, Wabanaki Public Health & Wellness, etc.